Minecraft Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My crazy flamed post!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jfree96
Admin

My crazy flamed post! Empty
PostMy crazy flamed post!

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR GET UPSET BY CUSS WORDS Very Happy

I may have scared some of you away, but I think that the majority of you got exited. If I saw a post that said that, there is no way in hell that I would stop reading. Not. A. Chance.

Anyway, so the story goes like this. You all know my post that is titled How to get more subscribers, right? Well I put it as a tutorial. It really isn't a tutorial, but I think that it did help a lot of people, so it went in that category. It had been out for about a week, and some guy comes to my post, drops a comment, and starts cussing so bad. **If you just want to see the comment, skip to the end**. He was seriously going ham on my post. That crazy guy used swear words that I didn't even know before! I'm just kidding, but it was pretty damn vulgar.

I usually don't report people, but I had to get that removed and that user warned because I was pretty sure he was going to kill me. Stuff like that happens all the time I hear, but that is the first time it has ever happened to me, so I just wanted to share my crazy experience with you guys.

The screenshot of the post is here ... Have fun boys and girls Very Happy

Jfree96
Back to top Go down
https://minecraftunlimited.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

My crazy flamed post! :: Comments

No Comment.

My crazy flamed post!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minecraft Unlimited :: The Owner's Blog-
Jump to: